1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
300g silken tofu
1 tbsp vanilla
½ cup dark cocoa
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup flour
½ cup sweet rice flour
1 cup jumbo semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease the bottom only of a 9″ x 13″ pan.
- In a saucepan set over low heat, melt butter and chocolate.
- Add sugars, stirring well to combine. Return the mixture to the heat briefly, until warm and shiny but not bubbling.
- Meanwhile, puree tofu with vanilla, cocoa, and salt. Add the hot butter and sugar mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Sift together baking powder and flours in a small bowl, then stir into the tofu mixture.