- Can you touch your nose with your toes? With arm support, yes!
- Who were you with last night? Um, I think the dog, the cats and my sister were here
- Are most of your friends in your life new or old? Old. Not in age, but it feels like we’ve known each other for ages!
- Do you like candy necklaces? Ick. Sweetened pastel-coloured chalk is not something I care to ingest. I'm snobbish about my candy.
- Do you eat raw cookie dough? Would if I could (used to love stealing my mom’s shortbread cookie dough from the cutting-board scraps).
- Pancakes or French Toast? Pumpkin pancakes, but only my own. Regular pancakes by my Dad or Grandpa though.
- How do you like your eggs? Over medium for fried, cheesy scrambled (with Mozzarella Cheesestrings!) or as a pumpkin-spice omelette.
- Creamy or crunchy peanut butter? Creamy, but alas, no longer on my “good list”
- Instant or home-made mashed potatoes? Home-made, with fat free sour cream, salt, pepper and garlic powder, then broiled until brown & crispy on top!
- Can you handle the truth? Usually I find a way to deal.
- What is the compliment you get from most people? “You look better today”
- If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? I don’t know if I could handle being friends with myself… mind you if it was me being friends with me definitely because then we could do the stuff that no one else would want to (food shopping, etc).
- Is anyone on your bad side right now? Cel is on and off of my black list every other second just because of his insensitive comments, and Drs. Selucki and Allard have permanent spots there…for telling me that I have an eating disorder. Me, of all people!!
- Whats the best drinking game? One for watching movies, like Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings.
- Do you like your music loud or soft? Depends. Sleeping or yoga, soft and melodic. Driving and working out, energetic and loud.
- Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? Only one pair and they were designed that way (I think)
- When was the last time you fell over or ran into something? About 30 minutes ago coming into my bedroom. Stupid doorframe + sleeping pill combo!
- Whats the first movie that gave you nightmares? E.T. The scientists in those suits tenting the house scared the S%$* outta me. I was 6 at the time, but ever since I cannot watch that film!
- If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? I wouldn't, the ones that would normally be at the top of my list I wouldn’t really consider “safe bets” for avoiding unfortunate events. Plus, I’m engaged and I don’t believe in infidelity, ever.
- Have you ever sung in front of the mirror? Hell yeah, the mirror, the car, the kitchen, the garden, and sometimes in front of people too (though only very close family i.e. Andrew, my mom, dad and sis).
- Do you talk a lot? Depends on the subject, I’m very opinionated and stubborn but sometimes I just like to listen. Most of my “talking” is done through writing or cooking.
- Do you make up your own words? Sometimes, but mostly by accident. “Foilage” is a famous one, one of my key phrases was “almost missed”.
- Are you typically a jealous person? Nope, and I trust that those who mean a lot to me have the same trust and belief in my fidelity.
- What is something you say a lot? “Really?”, “I heard somewhere that…”, “Do you know what’s in that?”, “I wish I could eat that, is smells so good”, “Did you like it? How was it?”
- What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Hairspray, and it was FREAKING AWESOME!
- Deep Thoughts About Life and You in it? My thoughts on life are filled with hope for my personal and professional future, excitement about marriage and family, depression that some chapters of my life have ended, and worried as well as confident about the challenges ahead.
- Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? I love sleeping with Andrew when we’re in a large enough bed for the two of us (though first year Uni in my dorm room was oh-so-fun, right babe? LOL). Though the room does have to be on the cooler side.
- Who have you kissed on your top friends? Top friends? What the heck is that? I have 3 best friends, dated 2 of them and am engaged to one of those 2… so if that’s what you’re asking, then 2.
- Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with? You know, I kind of wish that I could. I was like 10 at the time but he was still one of the nicest guys. I wonder where he is now…
- Do you stay friends with your ex's? Not with the first, the second and I are growing apart L but I’m trying to fix that before I lose him comepletely. There is no third… he’s mine for EVER!
- First Loves Are Never Over; is this true for you? Nope, I used to think so though.
- Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back? Can’t say I would. One was a jerk, the other’s gay. Kinda narrows the field.
- What attracted you to your recent ex? His intellect and just how he acted around me was so sweet. Taught me a lot about friendship though and I’m sad about how I broke it off. It could have been a bit better.
- What didnt you like about your recent ex? Not much, he’s a great guy, very sweet but he was kind of an “off” kisser (not bad, but without experience). Hope he and his current SO (if he has one) are doing well in that alley, though!
- When was your last kiss? Thursday as Andrew watched me off in my car (one of those sad “goodbye” kisses, even though it’s only for the weekend… sigh…)
- Are you/have you been in love? Yes, and have no intention of losing it!
- Would you wear a boyfriend/girlfriends clothes? Hell yes! Do all the time (thanks for the sweater pookie… and your shorts and shirts too LOL)
- What would you say if an ex said "I love you." Somehow I’m thinking this wouldn’t happen, but if it did I’d be like, “I didn’t know you had those feelings for me again, and I’m sorry but I know that Andrew is the one for me.
- Do you consider love a mistake? Misguided / false love for the sake of someone else (like children) or for social status (a la the teenage world) is a mistake, but a true relationship where the maturity of reason connects with the immaturity of delight is never a mistake, even if it lasts just a moment.
- What do you find romantic? Little things like fresh picked wildflowers, the fact that he always knows when I’m cold or need a massage or when he stops me from pushing myself too far when we’re out. Also that generous way he treats everyone, including my sister and both his wonderful parents. And I can’t forget the amazing phone calls we have swapping stories about our random (though mostly separate) lives. Plus when he does things for me or my family that I never thought about before, and when he bravely tastes a new dish that I’ve made for him and gives me honest feedback.
- Turn-on? Confidence and inner strength, willingness to try new things
- Turn-off? Bad breath, tardiness, not caring about things that mean a lot to me, close-mindedness, unwillingness to explore the world outside your front door.
- Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them or just diving in? I prefer to know someone first, at least a little bit. Blind dating was never a function I was willing to participate in.
- Have you ever wished it was more socially acceptable for a girl to ask a guy out? I don’t think there’s a problem with it either way, I mean neither Andrew not I asked each other out, it was a logical progression from acquaintance – saviour / victim – friend – romance. No asking required. That’s the best kind, though it doesn’t mean we don’t have an anniversary…Jan 7, 2005, when we spent an hour holding hands and just connecting.
- Have you ever been naked in a public pool? Does a lake count as a type of big public pool? If not, then no. But hey, even a 5 year old on a shower-less sailboat has to wash somehow!
- Have you ever had sex on the beach? No, never had the drink either. The act just sounds… uncomfortable.
- Have you ever been cheated on? Not that I know of, I don’t think either of the exes really would have.
- Are you too forgiving? I'm not forgiving enough, especially to those who deserve it most.
- Believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever? Yes, and I fully endorse it. One life, one true soulmate.
- Do you feel pretty, and witty and gay? Not at the moment, since it’s ¼ to 1 in the morning!
So now for total randomness:
|You Are a Banana Split|
|You Are Eggs|
|You Are Sauvignon Blanc|
Deep down you are: Laid back and young at heart
Your partying style: Anything goes... seriously!
Your company is enjoyed best with: Smoked meats or spicy food
|What Your Latte Says About You|
You can be quite silly at times, but you know when to buckle down and be serious.
You have a good deal of energy, but you pace yourself. You never burn out too fast.
You have a healthy relationship with caffeine. You're definitely not dependent on it.
You are responsible, mature, and truly an adult. You're occasionally playful, but you find it hard to be carefree.
You are dramatic and intense, but you are never moody.
|You Are Italian Food|