1 tbsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1/2 cup Kamut flour (or whole wheat pastry flour)
1/2 tsp allspice
1/2 tbsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
6.5 fl oz buttermilk
20 oz (about 3 2/3 cups) diced mango
1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Heat oven to 325°. Butter and flour a 12-cup tube cake or Bundt cake pan (or two loaf pans).
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the EggBeaters and vanilla.
- Whisk together flours, allspice, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Alternating with the buttermilk, beat the flour mixture into the creamed mixture.
- Fold in mango and cranberries.
- Bake 1 hour - 1 hour 15 minutes, until tests done.
- Cool in pan on a rack for 15 minutes. Invert on the rack to cool completely.
Total Fat: 9.2 g
Cholesterol: 23.4 mg
Sodium: 118.6 mg
Total Carbs: 50.2 g
Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
Protein: 5.4 g