- Preheat the oven to 325 and line two baking sheets with parchment.
- Spread 2/3 of the berry pieces on one sheet and 1/3 on the other, keeping pieces in one layer.
- Bake 35 minutes, then remove the sheet with the lesser amount of berries on it and rotate the other sheet.
- Continue baking for another 15-20 minutes, until withered and slightly dried out. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the yeast, flour, oats, wheat germ, psyllium fibre, ground flaxseed, whole flaxseed, potato flakes and salt.
- In another bowl combine the milk, water and brown sugar, stirring to dissolve.
- Add to the flour mixture and stir in to moisten, then add egg and beat well for 5 minutes.
- Add olive oil and knead for 15-18 minutes, until elastic.
- Cover and allow to rest 30 minutes.
Total Fat: 3.8 g
Cholesterol: 13.3 mg
Sodium: 70.8 mg
Total Carbs: 33.3 g
Dietary Fiber: 6.0 g
Protein: 6.2 g